Unit 25, 1-3 Jubilee Avenue, Warriewood NSW 2102
Ph: 02) 8411 1984
- Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping within Australia is via Australia Post Parcel Send. You will have a tracking number attached to your order when it has been shipped. Please check your spam folder in case the email ends up there.
- Shipping can be anywhere from 1 - 10 working days, depending on your location and other circumstances. Bra, Brief and other lingerie kits do take us a little longer to prepare as we like to make them when they are ordered to ensure all elastics etc are not sitting on our shelves here. Please note: We try to minimise our environmental impact and will not put small wire or component orders in separate bags.
- We will try to use recycled or environmentally safe packaging where possible. We may also use recycled satchels if available.
- Small orders - We know sometimes you only want a couple of bra rings and slides or a couple of pairs of wires and freight seems high for such small items. We have the flat rate there so we can track all orders and this rate is not negotiable, even for small items. This is because we use the same courier system and do not get cheaper rates for small items.
- Standard shipping within Australia is a flat rate of $12.50 with a packing and handling fee of $2.50 per order. Parcels are handled via Australia Post Parcel Send.
- The $15 shipping fee is non-negotiable and non-refundable.
- Orders over $150 receive free freight option (this is not applicable for bulk buy purchases)
- Express shipping is available at a flat rate cost of $25 within Australia. To ensure the parcel is sent on the day of ordering, the order must be in by 11am for a midday collection.
- Lost/Delayed Parcels - If a parcel is lost in transit, it is no fault of Booby Traps as it is in the care of Australia Post. We will endeavour to assist you in trying to sort out the problem as promptly as possible. In some cases the parcel may simply need to be located and then it may arrive late. If you have insured your order, we can resend your parcel when Australia Post deems it lost.
- Please Note: Booby Traps is not responsible for courier/Australia Post delays/damages. We hope customers can understand that when the parcel leaves our premises safely and promptly and is in the care of another business we cannot be responsible for any issues that may arise. These instances are not frequent but can happen.
- If a delivery is attempted and the goods are not collected at the designated post office, Booby Traps is not responsible for returning the items back to the customer. On occasion, we can perhaps send the returned items with your next order. Please note: there are no refunds on any items returned to our warehouse because the courier could not deliver to the address provided.
- Insurance is available when processing your orders and it is strongly recommended you select it. If you do not, this means you are accepting the risk of damage or loss yourself. Sadly Australia Post will not take liability if no insurance is added. We will do our best to assist you should you have problems, but cannot guarantee we can resend your order without insurance coverage.
- Packing Times - We endeavour to ship items within one business day of receiving the order. On some occasions this is not possible, due to workshops, in-store customers and sewing classes, so parcels may be posted up to 3 business days after the order is processed.
- Pick up in store is welcome, and the items must be pre-paid, so the order may be packed and ready for collection. Collection can be organised via Email. Please telephone or email to ensure the order is ready and organise a suitable time. Kindly ensure we have confirmed the pick up before coming into the warehouse.
- Want to track your order? You can enter your tracking number here.
Overseas shipping is most welcome. There is now no minimum order amount and all items are sent via Australia Post Parcel Send.
Please note: We have overseas freight prices in place for a 500 gram parcel only. In some cases, further freight fees may apply if a parcel is heavier than 500g. These additional freight fees are payable by the customer. We apologise for our website not being able to quote your order, but as we have so many tiny items, weight doesn't work correctly.
All items are shipped via Australia Post Track and Trace or express if selected. If you do not see your Country available when ordering please email us at [email protected] and inform us so we can try and sort it out for you.
- Returns & Replacements
- Returns are accepted in the form of exchange for incorrectly purchased items or in the case of faulty items, a refund is issued. Refunds or returns are only applicable provided the item is returned in the condition it was purchased in within one month of the date of purchase. Refunds are not issued for incorrectly chosen items, but in the case of the customer not finding a desirable item, a gift voucher can be issued.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs of incorrectly purchased items.
- Please note: All parcels are checked over twice as quality assurance. If items arrive damaged, we guarantee they did not leave that way. Please be careful when opening the satchels as cutting them may also cut your products. These products are not replaceable by Booby Traps.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Payment methods include Paypal, Mastercard, Visacard, Bankcard, Direct Deposit and cash (in store only).
- Diners or Amex are not available.
- Direct Deposit orders will only be sent when funds are cleared. Booby Traps does not run accounts.
- Varied promotions are run on a regular basis. Booby Traps also runs Open Days, in order to be informed of those days, please register for our newsletter. We do not send out frequent newsletters, but if you do not wish to get them it is very easy to unsubscribe.
- Viewing Orders
- You can view the status of your order through your account information, as well as previous orders.
- It is quite simple to print out invoices :-
- Go to My Orders, select view order of the invoice you want to print, at the top right you can select print order. This will open a pdf file that will have all the information you require. Please note GST is included in all orders.
- Updating Account Information
- Please ensure your account information is accurate and up to date. Your information can be changed or updated at any time by logging in and selecting account information. Shipping addresses if incorrect are not the responsibility of Booby Traps.