Black Facing Elastic plush back scallop elastic for bra making
All Elastics and Strapping are sold by the metre.
19% Elastane, 81% Polyamide
Availability: In stock
- Buy 50 for $1.04 each and save 10%
- Buy 91 for $0.93 each and save 20%
- Buy 182 for $0.75 each and save 35%
Quality Facing Elastic for bra making, Corsetry and Lingerie Construction.
Elastics are medium-Firm in strength and plush backed.
The measurement includes the scallop edge.
Please note: These prodcts come from the supplier with joins throughout the rolls. On occasion, we are unable to avoid these joins when sending orders.
- For light support only.
I bought the 19mm.
It is half as strong as the equivalent from other stores, but it is half the price also.
I would have to use 2 layers to get the support I need.
Reply: Thanks for the review Jacinta. I must say I am surprised you feel this elastic is lightweight, as most find it a firm feel. I guess we all like different strengths in facing elastics. I will take the feedback on board, and as most customers like the current weight, perhaps for the 19mm I could introduce an extra-firm one as an additional option in the future. I appreciate the feedback. Dee (Posted on 4/12/2018)
- 5 stars
- A lovely scalloped edge for my bra (Posted on 9/05/2018)
- 10mm elastic for lingerie making
- Ideal for making matching briefs for the bra that I have made. (Posted on 15/07/2017)
- Good staple product.
- Solid staple elastic. (Posted on 15/01/2017)
- Yet to Complete Sewing Task
- Elastic appears to be of good quality and just what is required for my project. (Posted on 10/10/2016)
Moulded Cup Conversion Chart
This chart is to be used as a guide only as fit is dependant on the product you are making and the individual. Boost cups may require a 1 size increase
Bra Conversion Chart
Size Conversion Chart