General Sewing Classes
Are you a beginner? Or maybe you have started a sewing project that is too difficult for you to finish? Sometimes people just enjoy the social aspect of getting together each week and creating their own professional looking garments. If you are any of the above these are the classes for you! Join for a few lessons or on a regular weekly basis. These classes are not only informative and educational but students always have heaps of fun!
- SuperbReview by Therese
- I love these general sewing classes as you learn so much about your sewing machine and the teacher is knowledgeable & patient. Also so many laces & materials to pick from in store. (Posted on 11/07/2015)
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you ship to?
We ship within Australia, New Zealand, America, Canada, UK. For overseas shipping please see our FAQ.
We ship using satchels via couriers and Australia Post.
How much is Shipping?
Shipping within Australia is at a flat rate of $10 per order. Orders within Australia over $150 are offered a free shipping option.
Shipping to New Zealand/overseas depends on the weight and size of the order. Overseas customers can get an idea of postage costs on the Australia Post website here
Packing fees are not appplied to orders but a Paypal fee must be paid by the customer to cover the Paypal transaction.
I live Overseas, how do I order?
Overseas shipping is done via Australia Post. Recycled boxes are used and the order must be a $100 minimum. Countries we ship to are listed above.
As our website is not yet set up for Overseas customers, the ordering process is as follows:
1. Place your order using your postal address - however you will need to enter the suburb and postcode Warriewood NSW 2102 in place of your own - this will allow the website to accept your order.
2. Select pick up in store so shipping is not charged at this stage.
3. Email your exact postal address to email@example.com with your order number and full name.
4. Your order is packed and weighed and a postage invoice will be sent via Paypal.
5. When the postage invoice is paid the order is sent via Australia Post at the earliest time available.
Overseas customers can get an idea of postage costs on the Australia Post website here
How long is delivery?
Delivery can take between 1 - 7 business days within Australia.
How do I track my order?
Your order will have a tracking number as soon as the parcel shipment is booked. The couriers collect twice daily and the tracking number is scanned upon collection. You can track your order via the links below:
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Orders can take anywhere from 1 - 14 working days depending on where you are located. It is best to use the tracking number provided to check on the status of a delivery. Unfortunately Australia Post parcels are not always scanned as they are deposited in a box not the post office.
We do not offer express post.
International Size Conversions
Bra Conversion Chart
Size Conversion Chart