Unit 25, 1-3 Jubilee Avenue, Warriewood NSW 2102
Ph: 8411 1984
- Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping within Australia is via our couriers and Australia Post. You will have a tracking number attached to your order when it has been shipped. Shipping can be anywahere from 2 - 7 days, depending on your location and other circumstances.
- Shipping within Australia is a flat rate of $10. Sometimes we may need to send items via different methods, occasionally it costs more and occasionally it costs less. The $10 shipping fee in non-negotiable and non-refundable no matter the method of shipping selected.
- We prefer not to deliver to PO Box addresses as we then have to use Australia Post and cannot guarantee tracking. In this instance if a parcel is lost, it is no fault of Booby Traps as it is not our preferred method of shipping.
- We endeavour to ship items within one day of receiving the order. On some occasions this is not possible, due to workshops and sewing classes, so parcels may be posted up to 3 days after the order is procesed. If an order is urgent, please make a note in the checkout section of your order and we will do our best to accommodate that. We prefer shipping addresses to NOT be PO Boxes, however we underrstand if you only have a PO Box option and will then ship via Australia Post. Shippping is not able to be tracked via this method.
- Pick up in store is welcome but the items must be pre-paid for the order to be packed and ready. Collection can be on Thursdays between 9am and 9pm. Please letephone or email to ensure the order is packed and ready.
Overseas shipping is available. A minimum order amount of $100 is required for Overseas orders.
You simply go through the purchase as normal and as you go through checkout selecting pay in store. This means no shipping is charged.
Once the items are paid for (they must be paid in full), they are packed and then weighed and you will be issued a quote via email. You will have a choice of shipping methods (Australia Post)
You can then pay this shipping fee into Paypal (in Australian dollars). If you struggle to do this, let us know and we can send a shipping invoice via paypal.
When this is paid the items are shipped at the earliest convenience. Please be aware, we cannot always leave immediately to post your items as we have commitments to the warehouse and other online orders and customers. We do attempt to get to the post office the following day if not the same day.
You can get yourself an idea of shipping costs on the Australia Post website. www.australiapost.com.au . We are charged by Paypal and this small percentage is included in your shipping options.
- Returns & Replacements
- Returns are accepted in the form of exchange for incorrectly purchased items or in the case of faulty items, a refund is issued. Refunds or returmns are only applicable provided the item is returned in the condition it was purchased in within one month of the date of purchase. Refunds are not issued for incorrectly chosen items, but in the case of the customer not finding a desirable item, a gift voucher can be issued.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs of incorrectly purchased items.
- Please note: All parcels are checked over twice as quality assurance. If items arrive damaged, we guarantee they did not leave that way. Please be careful when opening the satchels as outting them may also cut your products. These products are not replaceble by Booby Traps.
- Orders are taken on some items. Leg Avenue items are orderable and generally will take approximately 2 weeks to arrive, depending on stock levels from the suppliers. A 50% deposit is required for Leg Avenue orders.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Payment methods include Paypal, eftpos, Direct Deposit and cash.
- Diners or Amex are not available.
- Direct Deposit orders will only be sent when funds are cleared. Booby Traps does not run accounts.
- Varied promotions are run on a regular basis. Booby Traps also runs Open Days, in order to be informed of those days, please register for our newsletter. We do not send out frequent newsletters, but if you do not wish to get them it is very easy to unsubscribe.
- Viewing Orders
- You can view the status of your order through your account information, as well as previous orders.
- It is quite simple to print out invoices :-
- Go to My Orders, select view order of the invoice you want to print , at the top right you can select print order. This will open a pdf file that will have all the information you require. Please note GST is not included in any orders, as we are a very small business.
- Updating Account Information
- Please ensure your account information is accurate and up to date. Your information can be changed or updated at any time by logging in and selecting account information.